Who would want to attend?
1. People interested in a career in draughting / Computer Aided Design
2. Employers looking for the best junior draughtspersons in
3. Manufacturers looking for fresh ideas
4. Anyone interested Engineering, Architecture or Design
5. anyone interested in learning how to communicate ideas
clearly using sketch , technical drawing , design ideas. a design idea is
not an idea if it cannot be communicated through the manufacture
The brief this year was broad
- design anything as long as it’s green.
As well as the students’ Eco-Friendly industry day project - you will be
able to view a sample of all their work through the year - the draughting
disciplines include: Architectural, Structural, Piping, Mechanical, Civil
Please note - these students complete their final exams and will be
available for employment from the end of November. Speak to Keith Cole
(email@example.com) should you wish to recruit any of the graduates.
Please allow yourself at least an hour to view all the student
* Please note that by
attending this event you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. Employment of students for
contractual or full-time positions will be conducted through Academy
IDT’s placement arm.
2. Student designs and
prototypes are the property of Academy IDT and may only be used in
negotiation with Academy IDT.